Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Monday, December 15, 2008

Weather

The weather is down right cold....and I do not enjoy going out into it.

I would rather stay at home in my old sweats and curl up on the couch , watching movies or reading a book. It is hard to get to do that with all the activities that are going on right now.

But, at least when we do get to something ....it is marking one more "to do" off my LIST.
Yeah....one less thing to remember or be at. It gets kinda crazy this time of year. Of course, it is all worth it.......

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!