Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trying to Be Positive!!!!

As, you can guess from my top line....that I am trying to be positive.....DANG! it is not working very well for me. I'm just not good at it. I think it is something in my genetic make-up...to always dwell on the negative......like I was made that way.....Why can nothing ever seem to be right......Why?
Maybe i need a pill to help me? Who knows. Not Me!
Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself!!!!
Some would ask why I would feel this way.......I guess you would have to walk in my shoes for awhile to understand. This has been a hard year on our family. Not that it has not been on the others. I guess it is just LIFE!!! Right....your kids can not always be happy and they have to go through things ......it is just part of life. The good and the bad!!!!
Our kids grow through experiences.....I know this.....maybe I have always wanted to leave a bubble around my kids... so something could never hurt them...but, that does not work in the real world.
Hopefully. it will all work out in the end.

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!