Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009

San Antonio

What a week!

Drew got a 10th place with his Duroc and Aaron got 10th place with his York. Bailey went straight through....it was okay, she was not upset. This was a backup pig that she took and plus, she had just gotten back from Ft. Worth, where she got a 5th place with Hulk (York). All in all we had a great time.

Went out to eat at Texas Land & Cattle with Brad and James Hill. Plus, we all stayed at the same hotel (Drury Inn). So, the kids swam all week in the indoor pool, I enjoyed the hot tub.
The weather was really nice the whole time we were there.

Got to visit with several people while we sat in the stands....Bailey and I went shopping at the outlet mall in San Marcos.

Of course, I am still doing laundry......UGH!

1 comment:

Tandy Adams said...

I didn't mind keeping Napolean a bit! And thank you for the necklace and earrings... it is SOOO me! I'm wearing it today!

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!