Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone has a great day. Mine will be a little lonely....

Dexter and the big boys are gone to San Antonio...they left yesterday, had to haul pigs down for the show.

Bailey is gone to D Now until Sunday morning.

So it is just Brenden & I . We are trying to stay busy, rented movies last night and finishing up all my washing and packing. We are leaving tomorrow morning to head down.
The weather is suppose to be nice for most of the week. I'm ready to be away from here, just ready for a break from it all.

Before it all starts again...And I have no time to myself......

We are going to go to a movie & out to eat......he's my little Valentine!

Have a good week......Pray a little prayer...that my kids do good at the show.

1 comment:

Tandy Adams said...

I hope yall have a great trip to San Antonio and WIN big! I'm loving keeping Napolene... he's a cute little pooch! We'll try not to spoil him too much! Eat somewhere GOOD for me!

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!