Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girl Friends.......

WOW!!! Is all that I can say.

I have some amazing girl friends in my life. Last week I had my birthday. And it was the BIG 40. YEP!
I was told by Tandy that she was picking me up at 9:30 am on Sat. morning and to ready to go. I had no idea what to expect...I was told nothing....just to be ready.

I was kidnapped...that it was I like to say. Tandy & Tish had been making all the arrangments and had set it all up. They took me to Lubbock and out to lunch at Harrigan's. We meet Chalone there. Then they took me to a SPA for the afternoon......we got massages, facials and pedicures. WOW!!!! It was awesome. And I had no clue........It made turning 40 really special. Something I will never forget and will always cherish.

On Sunday....Bailey & I went to see Deirkes Bentley & Brad Paisley....it was an awesome concert.

1 comment:

Tandy Adams said...

It was a great day! We loved doing it for you and with you! Thank you for being a great sister-in-law and friend!

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!