Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Thursday, October 9, 2008

teenagers

Why is it teenagers feel that they can say anything to anybody these days ? It is like that do not have a edit button at all. Are we not teaching are kids morals these days? It really suprises me what they say...even my own kids. They are so rude to each other. They call each other names....stupid, dumb,crack head....whatever. I hate it....The people who love you and will always be there for you.....you put down or act ugly too. Why?

I guess because my kids are getting older they seem to be getting more physical with each other...hitting, slapping, trowing things at each other......it has been this way since the summer.....I was so ready for school to start...just so they would be gone all day and away from each other. Dexter just does not understand why I am so drained by the time he gets home....I am constantly yelling stop....do this...get ready for bed...get in bed...sit down and eat your food....stop talking to your brother like that......all I want is quiet!

I love my kids very much.....but, I wonder what I have taught them....I have always thought of them as good kids....other people praise them on their behavior....why is that they feel they can treat me this way or each other this way! Have I given them too much and not had them earn what it is they desire? Why is they are always asking for something new and better? I did not have much when I was growing up....the name brand stuff...but, I do not remember being unhappy. No, I was not in the popular crowd .... but, I still had friends and I did enjoy high school. Who you are in hs does not mean who you will be in life.....

1 comment:

Tandy Adams said...

Ditto! I don't know the answer, but I see it in my classes everyday and even though my boys aren't teenagers... I can see it coming... oh my!

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!