Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Monday, October 20, 2008

tagged

Okay...So, I have been tagged by Tandy to say 6 things that some might not know about me:

1. I was born in Florida and lived there until the age of 12.

2. My Dad adopted me and my sister....my birth father died when I was 18.....I did not know him and had not seen him since I was 5.

3. I am VERY affraid of heights and do not enjoy flying.....but, I will to get to go on a trip.

4. I am shy and have a hard time going to events/parties with lots of people.

5. I am close to turning the big 40.....yes , it is freaking me out!!

6. Dexter went with me to my senior prom.

No comments:

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship

Swisher Co. Jr. Swine Showmanship
Aaron won 1st place

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010

Sr. Swine Showmanship 2010
Kara, Bailey & James

Bailey & Aaron

Aaron & Drew Bday cheesecake

GiGi & My Kids

GiGi & My Kids

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!

Boys really do LOVE their Sisters!